
I spent a lot of time when I was younger,wasting my life.
我年轻的时候,浪费了很多青春时光。
And living my life every day for the wrong reasons.
并且为了错误的理由而生活
I went to work every day saying:“Oh thank you,thank you.
我以前去上班时会说:谢天谢地。
I will be able to pay my bills
我有能力支付账单
I'll be able to pay the mortgage
还能还房贷
And the food and the clothes for my kids.
能养家糊口
So,I was so absorbed In the money end of it.
那时我过于以赚钱为导向了
So,I became better at what I did.
而当我以价值为导向去生活时
When I started bringing value to my life every day.
我的工作反而越做越好了
And when I brought that value to my life
而当我找到了生活的价值时
I brought the value to work with me
也就找到了工作的价值
I started to bring the love and value of life
我开始把生活里的热爱和价值
Into my career and into my day
融入到我的事业和每一天之中
It's not always about dollar signs.
活着不能只是为了钱
It's about bringing the value to your life.
而是让自已的人生更有价值
And believe it or not
信不信由你
When you bring that value to your life every day
当你每天都过得有价值时
Success will happen organically.
成功会自然而然地降临
