蒂姆库克:拒绝效仿他人,勇敢活出闪耀的自已。

当尘埃落定,我完全懂得了。
When the dust settled,All I knew was that.
我必须尽我所能
I was going to have to be
成为最好的那个自已
The best version of myself that I could be.
我懂得,如果你每天早上起床
I knew that if you got out of bed every morning
依照他人的期待或要求行事
And set your watch by what other people expect or demand.
你会把自已逼疯的
It'll drive you crazy.
有一条亘古不变的真理
So what was true then is true now
不要浪费时间云活成别人的模样
Don't waste your time living someone else's life
不要费尽气力云效仿前人
Don't try to emulate the people who came before you
而忽略其他的一切
To the exclusion of everything else
把自已硬套进不合适的模子里
Contorting into a shape that doesn't fit
那样会耗费太多精力
It takes too much mental effort
那些精力本该用于
Effort that should be dedicated
创造和搭建属于你自已的特色
To creating and building
你却把宝贵的时间浪费在
You'll waste your precious time
机械地重塑自已的想法上
Trying to rewire your every thought
与此同时
And in the meantime
你也愚弄不了任何人
You won't be fooling anybody
在未知中发现希望
Find the hope in the unexpected
在挑战中寻找勇气
Find the courage in the challenge
在踽踽独行中展望未来图景
Find your vision on the solitary road.
敢于与从不同,创造自已的价值。
Be different,leave something worthy.

You may also like...

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注