抓住属于你的能力,放手那些你不能掌控的。

Someone read stories to you and taught you to dream.
有的人给你读童话,教你如何树立理想。
And offered up some moral code of right and wrong
并告诉你善恶的道德准则
For you to try and live by.
让你依据这些准则去生活
Especially if you try to carry it all at once.
当你鱼与熊掌都想要时尤其如此
Part of growing up and moving into new chapters of your life
成长并进入人生新篇章的一部分
Is about catch and release
是关于抓住与放手
What i mean by that is
我的意思是
Knowing what things to keep and what things to release
知道哪些东西要抓牢,哪些东西要放手。
You can't carry all things
你不能把所有事都放在心上
Decide what is yours to hold and let the rest go
想好什么事情是绝不能放手的,剩下的就顺其自然吧
Oftentimes the good things in your life are lighter anyway.
通常生活中美好的事物更轻松
So there's more room for them
所以有更多的空间可以留住美好
One toxic relationship can outweigh so many wonderful simple joys.
而一段糟糕的关系会挤走很多美妙而简单的快乐
You get to pick what your life has time and room for
你可以自主选择用哪些事情来填充生活的时间和空间
Be discerning
你要有辫识能力
There will be times in life where you need to stand up for yourself.
生活中会有一些时候,你需要为自已挺身而出。
Times when the right thing is actually to back down and apologize
有时候正确的做法是让步和道歉
Times when the right thing is to fight
有时候正确的做法是抗争到底
Times when the right thing is to turn and run
有时候走为上策
Times to hold on with all you have.
有时候正确的做法是全力以赴地坚持
And times to let go with grace
有进候则是优雅地放手
Getting back up
跌倒了就站起来
Dusting yourself off
掸去身上的灰尘
And seeing who still wants to hang out with you afterward
看看还有谁仍然陪伴在你身边
And laugh about it
然后一笑了之
That's a gift
这明明是一份礼物
Anyway,hard things will happen to us.
不管怎样,我们的确会遇到许多困难。
We will recover,We will learn from it.
但我们可以走出来,可以吸取教训。
We will grow more resilient because of it
可以因此变得更加坚韧
And as long as we are fortunate enough to be breathing.
只要我们有幸还活着
We will breathe in,breathe through.
我们要呼吸,深呼吸。
Breathe deep,Breathe out.
吸气,吐气。

You may also like...

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注